Numerical computation IDE for engineering and scientific applications
Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has a high level programming language allowing access to advanced data structures, 2-D and 3-D graphical functions.
A large number of functionalities is included in Scilab:
- Maths & Simulation For usual engineering and science applications including mathematical operations and data analysis.
- 2-D & 3-D Visualization Graphics functions to visualize, annotate and export data and many ways to create and customize various types of plots and charts.
- Optimization Algorithms to solve constrained and unconstrained continuous and discrete optimization problems.
- Statistics Tools to perform data analysis and modeling
- Control System Design & Analysis Standard algorithms and tools for control system study
- Signal Processing Visualize, analyze and filter signals in time and frequency domains.
- Application Development Increase Scilab native functionalities and manage data exchanges with external tools.
- Xcos - Hybrid dynamic systems modeler and simulator Modeling mechanical systems, hydraulic circuits, control systems...
Thanks to its ability to interconnect with third-party technologies and applications, Scilab can also act as a unique platform to bring together codes written in different programming languages in a single, unified language, thus facilitating their distribution, their back-up and use.
Scilab Enterprises 2016 Projects
General Graphics ImprovementsThis project aims to polish the current graphics features of Scilab such as zooming, datatips and interactive curve edition through plotting. Usually...
Improving UI-ElementsScilab being a software used worldwide, needs to focus on how its users (potential developers) interact with Scilab and how comfortable they are with...
Memory SafetyThe main objective of this project is to reduce the memory errors faced by the Scilab code-base and ensure memory safety.
Native Scilab Kernel for JupyterJupyter project provides a way to perform scientific/mathematical computations with several different programming languages using the same user...
Xcos Automatic Layout IIXcos is a great tool for modeling and simulation. However, as the number of the blocks increases, an Xcos schema can become quickly messy. This idea...