I am going to work on improvement of NSE brute-force performance and add additional support of such protocols like ssh and rdp. Currently there are more than 60 brute-forcing scripts but there is still room for improvement of NSE's parallelism, performance and protocol support.
- Improve NSE brute force performance to match Ncrack as close as possible
- Develop ssh-brute script for brute forcing SHH credentials
- Develop rdp-brute script for Remote Desktop Protocol
- Improve internals of NSE for better parallelism
Possible mini projects:
- SSH key acceptance checker
- Remote ssh commands from within NSE scripts