Organizing an event like a Conference or a technical festival is not an easy task. Here’s where the need for a software platform to assist the team in managing the various aspects of the event arises.
And I believe Open-Event could be the answer to that. Open-Event Organizer server shouldn’t just be for adding/editing and accessing the sessions, speakers, tracks, etc. It should also be able to assist the organizers in planning the event, managing it, and post-event documentation.
- OAuth 2.0 authentication for the API
- Proper tests for the API
- Proper documentation
- API page will be loading all available endpoints automatically
- Ticketing and sales.
- Support for organizers to link their Stripe/PayPal account to receive payments when tickets are sold
- Graphical interactive scheduler for scheduling sessions into their respective rooms and timings
- Invoicing generation and emailing
- Sales statistics, Fees and tax management