Using gathered complaints in forums and discussions I propose a project of documentation improving and restructuring, which is intended to improve the user experience.
- Separation between text and code to make the tutorials testable;
- Program the Python and Java codes of the existing tutorials; (Sample here)
- Document the functions signatures in various languages; (Make a PDF version)
- Add quick navigation / Improve the web page’s style;
- Update current tutorials.
In the end, the community will find it easier to implement algorithms, taking a greater advantage of the OpenCV’s potential, boosting the number of users and improving results.