The primary objective of this project is to develop a GUI dashboard for the Kea DHCP server software to function as a remote monitoring and management console. This frontend web application integrates essential features from the Kea Control Agent (CA) REST API, delivering to users a mechanism for monitoring and configuring the states of remote DHCP servers.
Server Monitoring and Management features:
- Interface with DHCPv4 and DHCPv6 servers and switch b/w server machines (CA Address)
- View server status, subnet and shared network layout with real-time utilization stats.
- Device OUI and lease statistics.
- Control server operation with local boot ops (start/stop/restart)
- Utilization threshold alerts and event reports.
- Examine server logs in real-time (local server).
- View and modify server config with change testing and updating options.
- Modify specific server params for network entities (subnet, shared n/w, host res) through editable forms.