JdeRobot - Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
A software toolkit for developing applications in Robotics and Computer Vision
JdeRobot is an open source toolkit for Robotics and Computer Vision.
Main JdeRobot Features
- ROS friendly (full compatible with ROS-Kinetic)
- Open source
- Easy installation from debian, PIP and npm packages
Our community mainly works on five development areas: 1.- Robot Programming Tools
- VisualStates tool for robot programming with automata
- WebSim robot simulator with web technologies
- Scratch4Robots tool for visual robot programming
- FPGA-robots: designing robot intelligence with reconfigurable hardware (FPGAs) using open tools like IceStudio.
2.- Education in Robotics and Computer Vision
- UniBotics: a Robotics-Academy for engineering students. A ROS-based framework to learn robotics and computer vision with drones, autonomous cars.... It is a collection of Python programmed exercises.
- KiBotics: a web based framework for teaching robotics to kids and preuniversity students.
3.- SLAM, visual localization
- SD-SLAM: visual SLAM algorithm
- slam-TestBed tool for evaluation of SLAM algorithms
4.- DeepLearning, visual perception
- DetectionSuite tool for evaluation of detection networks
- ObjectDetector node, see deep learning networks in action
- neuralFPGA running deeplearning networks on FPGAs
5.- Drones, autonomous behaviors
We are registered as non-profit organization in Spain Ref.#615800.
JdeRobot - Universidad Rey Juan Carlos 2019 Projects
A parameterized automata Library for VisualStates toolImproving VisualStates, a great tool for easily creating complex robot behaviour, by adding parameterisation to its automatas and an online automata...
Adding new features and Improving DetectionSuiteThis project aims at introducing new features to detection suite like adjustable bounding boxes, ability to add new labels , draw bounding boxes...
JdeRobot’s Robotics Academy: Amazon Warehouse Robots exercise integrationAlthough currently Robotics Academy aims to be fully ROS-friendly, there are still some exercises on mobile robots and autonomous vehicles which are...
Migration of drone excercises to ROSThis GSoC project essentially replaces the existing infrastructure of seven available exercises on drone programming with ROS, PX4 in Gazebo and...
Migration of JDEROBOT tools to ROS2ROS has changed the world of Robotics, now we need not write every single library for a new project which has already been implemented before....