This project is about porting the Icon API module from Drupal 7 to Drupal 8.
About Icon API
The “Icon API” module provides the integration of icons throughout the Drupal and it makes the website look beautiful. The icons can be integrated into the Blocks, Menus Items, Fields, and content by using the Filters.
Internal Structure of the module
- Icon API: This is the main module which provides templates and defines the plugin system for the Icon Bundles.
- Fontawesome Bundle: This is a sub-module which is responsible for providing the Icon data to the sub-modules. This Icon bundle uses the Fontawesome Icons.
- Icon Block: This is a sub-module which integrates the Icons into the Block's title and the content.
- Icon Menu: This is a sub-module which integrates the icons into the menu links.
- Icon Filter: This is a sub-module which integrates the icons into the content.
- Icon Field: This is a sub-module which integrates the icons into the fields.
Fully functional and stable Icon API module for Drupal 8.