JdeRobot - Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
A software toolkit for developing applications in Robotics and Computer Vision
JdeRobot is an open source toolkit for Robotics and Computer Vision.
Main JdeRobot features
- ROS friendly (full compatible with ROS-Melodic)
- Open source
- Easy installation from debian, PIP, npm or ROS packages
Our community mainly works on six development areas: 1.- Education in Robotics
- Academy: a ROS-based framework to learn robotics and computer vision with drones, autonomous cars.... It is a collection of Python programmed exercises for engineering students.
- Kibotics: a web based framework for teaching robotics to kids and preuniversity students.
2.- Robot Programming Tools
- VisualStates tool for robot programming with Finite State Machines in a visual way
- WebSim2D robot simulator with web technologies
3.- DeepLearning in robotics
- DetectionSuite tool for evaluation of detection networks
- neuralBehaviors: neural networks for autonomous driving
- ObjectDetector: neural networks for visual perception
4.- FPGAs in robotics
- FPGA-robotics: programming robots with reconfigurable computing (FPGAs) using open tools as IceStudio and Symbiflow. Reusable blocks for robotics applications.
- NeuralFPGA: running deeplearning networks on FPGAs
5.- SLAM, visual localization
- SD-SLAM: visual SLAM algorithm
- slam-testbed: tool for evaluation of SLAM algorithms
6.- Drones, autonomous behaviors: Mavlink, MavROS
We are registered as non-profit organization in Spain Ref.#615800.
JdeRobot - Universidad Rey Juan Carlos 2020 Projects
JdeMultiBotJdeRobot robotics academy currently offers an exercise for simulating amazon indoor warehouse scenario. The goal of this project is to create a...
Reinforcement Learning for Autonomous Driving with Gazebo and OpenAI gymJdeRobot provides a set of tools for developing robotic applications, including previous work in autonomous driving robots that use algorithms like a...
Robotics-Academy exercises on Evolutionary RoboticsJdeRobot’s Robotics-Academy is a framework for learning robotics and computer vision. It consists of a collection of robot programming exercises...
Robotics-Academy: exercises on Industrial Robot Manipulation with MoveitThe goal of this project is to develop a set of robot manipulation exercises with incremental complexity for JdeRobot’s Robotic Academy users....
VisualCircuit ToolJdeRobot toolkit provides several tools, libraries and reusable nodes for Robotics and Computer Vision. This project aims at developing a tool that...